Team Action takes the fun from the much loved team deathmatch mode and
applies it to the Crysis maps. Although it may seem rudimentary, having
the ability to co-ordinate flanking maneuvers and rush chokepoints with
your team in tow is a thrilling feeling, and one that we have finally
made possible with this mod.
In Team Action, the players are organized into two teams, either US or
North Korean, with each team having its own kill count displayed at the
top of the screen at all times. The concept is simple; the team that
reaches the pre-set kill count first wins!
- A customized HUD that will display the team's current kills count plus the total kills required for a win (featured below).
- Scoreboards edited to reflect the new game rules.
- The ability to set and customize penalties for suicides and team kills, which can be edited via simple console commands.
- All current InstantAction maps supported under Team Action.
- 32 bit and 64 bit Crysis support is included.
The installer package is simple for everyone to use and unless you wish
to run your own server no other operations are required; just double
click the installer and launch the shortcut! If the previous version is
currently installed, this package will automatically upgrade to the
- Unzip and run the "MWLL Team Action" installer.
- To play the mod either use the included shortcuts or Crysis mod launcher.
Key Console Commands:
- Unzip the contents of the server install to your Crysis\Mods
folder. To help you with setup, we have included a sample server
configuration file and maplist.
- To start the server manually you will need to use the
following command line when launching: CrysisDedicatedServer.exe -mod
- To upgrade your existing server installation, unzip/upload the
contents to your server’s mods directory. No further action is required.
If you have decided to run a Local, LAN or Dedicated Server, here are
some useful console commands to get you started administrating your map.
- sv_gamerules teaminstantaction - Changes the current server rules to Team Action mode.
- g_suicide_penalty - Sets the team score penalty when a player commits suicide.
- g_tk_penalty - Sets the team score penalty for when a player team kills.
- g_fraglimit - Sets the kill count required to win a match.
- g_fraglead - Sets the amount of kills over the other team
required for a win. For example, setting the value to 2 would require
one team to have 2 or more kills more than the other team to win.
- Timelimt score correctly awards winning team based on total accumulated points.
- Fixed evaluation error in Timelimit function.
- Flash scoreboard HUD completely re-worked.
- Team scores moved to flash HUD.
- Server name and IP address show correctly on HUD.
- Fixed flash scoreboard HUD not updating/showing duplicate names.
- Fixed static HUD time remaining.
- Added function to display and animated time on HUD when round time falls below two (2) minutes.
- Moved mod branding to flash HUD.
- Enabled spectator modes.
- Enabled auto-balance in server.cfg by default.
- Set auto-balance threshold to 1 in server.cfg by default.
- Fixed player invulnerability bug.
- Fixed map out-of-bounds issues.
- Fixed missing map texture(s).
- PlantationEvolved map removed from build.